Dear Members and Shareholders
With less than 2 months to go before the Biggest Doctor event for FP’s in the Western Cape, we don’t want you to miss it!
The CPC/Qualicare Open Day has already received 150 doctors who have registered, 50 confirmed stalls and 24 lecture slots.
Speaker slots booked full and here is a list of some different topics to be discussed:
- How to stay on the right side of HPCSA, (Part 1)
- Concussion in Sport – latest update for Family Practitioners
- Erectile dysfunction as a marker of cardiovascular disease
- Symptoms and signs of a heart under strain
- Dyslipidemia: The changing approach to an old problem
- Thyroid Disease – A frequently missed entity in Family Practice
- Managing Diabetic Complications: How to Protect the Kidney
- You can’t take every cough to a doctor: Coughs vs Colds
- HIV updates for 2019. A changing disease in a new paradyme
- Choosing the correct inhaler for your patient
- Psychiatric update for overstressed practitioners
- How to stay on the right side of HPCSA, (Part 2)
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and Metabolic Syndrome.
……… More to follow.